The Atria Community Corner was launched in September 2017 in conjunction with World Alzheimer’s Month. It is a joint community initiative of the Atria Shopping Gallery (Atria) under its CSR programme and the Alzheimer’s Disease Foundation Malaysia (ADFM).
With this collaboration, Atria is aspiring to be the first dementia-friendly community mall in Malaysia aimed at:
• raising greater awareness of Alzheimer’s Disease and other dementia; and
• providing information and support to the neighbourhood communities around Damansara Jaya and its vicinity.
Located at Lot T03 on the Third Floor (two doors from Daiso), the Atria Community Corner is open daily from 11am to 7pm. All health, nutrition & wellbeing talks, activities and information leaflets provided at the Atria Community Corner are free.
To register ZOOM Webinar, please click: https://forms.gle/KgEuD9A4Vp2TzukS6
For enquiries, please WhatsApp: 016 608 2513
REGISTRATION IS FREE
We welcome you to join our weekend health talks and yoga exercises. Admission is free. However, we do encourage registration for logistics purposes.
Please e-mail [email protected] with your details as follows:
1. Full name(s)
2. Mobile contact number(s)
3. Indicate whether you are a family caregiver or attending for self-knowledge
4. If you are a caregiver, please indicate to whom you are caring for (e.g. mother/husband/etc)
For further enquiries, please call or WhatsApp Bee Lan at 010-361 9125.
• If you are at the Atria Community Corner with your dementia-loved ones, please ensure that you are with them at all times.
• Do bring a shawl or cardigan as the central air-conditioning can be quite cold.
• Please do bring socks for the Yoga sessions.
• No food are allowed. This is to keep the premises clean and to adhere to Atria house rules.