Parent-Child Giant Green Packet Design & Decor Contest
Show us your teamwork and creativity this Hari Raya by participating in our Giant Green Packet Design & Decor Contest!
Winners will stand a chance to walk away with prizes worth up to RM300!
Register today as limited spaces are available!
Date : 25 April 2021 (Sunday)
Location : Ground Floor, Centre Court
Programme : 2.00pm – Registration
2.30pm – Contest Starts
4.00pm – Contest Ends
4.30pm – Prize Presentation
First Prize : RM200 Atria Gift Voucher and other prizes
Second Prize : RM150 Atria Gift Voucher and other prizes
Third Prize : RM100 Atria Gift Voucher and other prizes
7 x Consolation Prize : RM20 Atria Gift Voucher and other prizes
Drawing block template example.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Eligibility & Contest Information
- This Parent-Child Giant Green Packet Design & Decor Contest (“the Contest”) will be held on 25 April 2021 (Sun), 2.30pm or such other period as Atria Shopping Gallery (“Atria”) may in its absolute discretion determine (“the Contest Period”).
- The Contest is only open to a maximum of three (3) participants. Each team has to have at least one (1) guardian aged 18 and above and at least one (1) child aged 12 and below.
- One (1) 420mm x 297mm (A3) size drawing block with green packet (blank) outline will be provided by Atria.
- No colouring, drawing and decoration materials will be provided. Participants will need to bring their own supply including scissors and glue.
- All types of colouring medium and additional decoration items are allowed for the Contest.
- With regard to the participation of the Contest: -
- Ten (10) winners will be selected by Atria/judges in the Contest (“winners”). Each winner shall be eligible for one (1) prize only.
- All prizes are presented to the winners on an “as is” basis and Atria shall not be responsible howsoever for the usability, suitability, warranty, quality and condition of the prizes.
- All winners are responsible to collect their respective prizes at their own cost and expense at such time and place as may be notified by Atria.
- The prizes do not include any accessories or items that are shown in any leaflets, posters or other promotional materials and Atria reserves the right to change the colour of the prizes.
- The Management reserves the right at any time to substitute any of the prizes whether in whole or in part with another item of similar value without prior notice to the winners.
- All prizes are non-transferable nor exchangeable for cash, credit or kind.
- All winners shall abide and be bound by any conditions/warranties that are/may be imposed in respect of the receipt or use of the prizes. Management reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue these terms and conditions at any time for any reason without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on Atria Shopping Gallery Official Website (www.atria.com.my) immediately. Please check the latest information posted on the website to keep yourself informed.
Please complete this registration form before 24 April 2021 (Saturday), 12pm. Registration will close by 24 April 2021 (Saturday), 12pm or when each category has reached the maximum capacity, whichever comes first.
Only the participants for both dates with duly completed contest entry form will be eligible to participate in the Contest (“the Eligible Participants”). All registration will be treated on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis.
A confirmation email (e-ticket) will be sent to all successful registrants.
Participant with incomplete, illegible and/or any late submission of contest entry forms shall be disqualified.
All contest entry forms shall be retained and belong to Atria and shall be dealt with as Atria deem fit.
The Eligible Participants shall be judged based on Creativity (20%), Colour Scheme (20%), Technique (15%), Teamwork (25%) and Overall Impact (20%).
In the event any of the Eligible Participants are late for more than ten (10) minutes after the Contest starts, the Eligible Participants may be disqualified by Atria.
The Eligible Participants will be judged by a pre-determined panel of judges and the decision of the judges is final and conclusive.
In case of any doubt, the decision made by Atria shall be final and conclusive and shall be binding on the Eligible Participants.
Terms and Conditions of the Prizes
General Terms and Conditions:
- The Management’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest shall be final and binding on all Eligible Participants.
- The Management reserves the right to publish/display the names, photographs and particulars of the Eligible Participants in any media/publication whatsoever.
- The Management reserves the right at any time to vary, delete or add on the terms and conditions herein without any prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right at any time to cancel or postpone this Contest at its absolute discretion without any liability whatsoever to the Eligible Participants.
- By participating in the Contest, all Eligible Participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein.
The Management shall not be liable for any losses, damages or injuries arising from and out of the carrying out of the Contest.