Atria Candy Game: Terms & Conditions
By participating in the Atria Candy Game,
1. Players shall be deemed to have read and understood all the FAQs as well as agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of the Atria Candy Game.
2. The Management reserves the right to cancel, add, modify or amend the Terms & Conditions of the contest as they deem fit without giving any prior notice. Any new or amended Term & Conditions will supersede the existing Terms & Conditions with immediate effect.
3. The Management also reserves the right to reject any form of appeal made in regards to the game at their sole and absolute discretion without assigning any reasons whatsoever and decision shall be final and conclusive.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Atria Candy Game?
The Atria Candy Game is a game featured in the Atria App for members to play and earn extra points!
2. How do I play the Atria Candy Game?
The Atria Candy Game is a simple tapping strategy game. Each level requires player to hit 10 arrows at the spinning candy target without hitting other arrows. The level of difficulty increases as players move on to the next level.
3. How many times can I play the Atria Candy Game?
Each member has only one (1) chance of playing the Atria Candy Game daily. Once the member’s chance has been used, member will need to wait for their next chance on the next day.
4. How do I earn points from the Atria Candy Game? How many levels are there?
Players have to successfully shoot 10 arrows at the spinning candy target without hitting other arrows every level to earn points. There are three (3) levels in total.
Level 1 = 5 points
Level 2 = 10 points
Level 3 = 15 points
5. Can I spend my existing points to restart the level that I have failed at?
Yes! Costing only five (5) points each level restart, players are able to spend their points to get another chance at the level that they have failed at.
6. Can I spend my existing points to restart the game after I have already exited the level that I have failed at? What happens after I exit the game?
Unfortunately, you may not restart the game after exiting the failed level. You are only given the chance to restart the failed level immediately after failing the level that you are at. Once the player has chosen to exit the game, the player will have to wait for their next playing chance on the next day.
7. When do I receive the points that I have earned from the Atria Candy Game?
You will receive the points immediately after the game has ended. Your points earnings as well as the points spent to restart a level in the game will show in your transaction history.