Welcome to Gooey's Halloween Park! Gooey would love to have all of you to join him at Halloween Costume Contest. Come have fun with him and showcase your creativity in this competition. It's Free of charge!
The details of the contest are as followed:
Date: 27 October 2018 (Saturday)
Venue: Ground Floor, Centre Court
Category: 1. Kindergarten 2. Public
Age range: 3 to 12 years old
Number of contestants: 50 per category
The Halloween Costume Contest is free of charge for all! There will be 3 winners for each category with hamper worth up to RM500 for 1st Prize winner, RM300 for 2nd Prize winner and RM200 for Third Prize winner.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before proceeding to registration.
1. The hosts of Halloween Costume Contest 2018 are Brand Stickman Asia Ventures and Atria Shopping Gallery.
2. This very terms and conditions are addressed to everyone who will be a participant of Halloween Costume Contest 2018.
3. This competition registration starts on 27 September 2018 and ends on 24 October 2018, or until the organiser has received enough participants for this contest.
4. Prizes offered to participants are as followed:
First Prize: Hamper (worth RM500) + Goodie Bag (worth RM50)
Second Prize: Hamper (worth RM300) + Goodie Bag (worth RM50)
Third Prize: Hamper (worth RM200) + Goodie Bag (worth RM50)
*all participants will receive a goodie bag worth RM50
5. By entering this competition, participants agree to abide by the rules and conditions of the competition.
6. Only registered participants will be able to participate for this competition.
7. Once registration closes, there will not be acceptance of new participants.
8. The grand finale of the competition will be held in Atria Shopping Gallery, and the organiser, Brand Stickman Asia Ventures will not be sponsoring accommodation or transport to and from the show. It is the participants responsibility to get to Halloween Costume Contest 2018 at Atria Shopping Gallery.
9. Participants can enter upon provision of confirmation email from Brand Stickman Asia Ventures.
10. Should there be any unforeseen circumstances that occur during the competition period, disallowing the participant’s involvement, an official letter to retract from participation has to be submitted to the main organiser as soon as possible.
11. Participants must be aged 3 to 12 to enter this competition.
12. This competition is opened to kindergartens and public to participate.
13. Participants are expected to use good judgement and good taste in their choice of costumes. In order to participate, a costume, either homemade or store bought, must be worn.
14. Costumes must be in accordance with the school dress code. Costumes that are too revealing or sexual in nature will not be allowed.
15. The competition is not opened to employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of Brand Stickman Asia Ventures and Atria Shopping Gallery, the sponsor of the prizes, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, or the immediate family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and persons.
16. It is the responsibility of each winner to ensure that his or her details are correct. Brand Stickman Asia Ventures and Atria Shopping Gallery will not be held liable in any way relating to incorrect information provided.
17. Winners will be announced on 27 October 2018 (Saturday) during the prize giving ceremony.
18. Winners for the fashion show must notify Brand Stickman Asia Ventures and Atria Shopping Gallery if they do not want to participate in any marketing activity or have their image or name used in any way.
19. The participation in the Halloween Costume Contest 2018 is equivalent of consent of the participant to free use of his or her image by the Host in actions of documentation, advertisement and promotion unless stated otherwise.
20. Participants that do not wish to give the consent for the usage of their image for purposes listed will have to inform in writing to the main organiser of the competition not later than at the day of the Halloween Costume Contest.
21. Any information disclosed by participants will only be used to contact the participant, should there be other enquiries needed after the contest.
22. Prizes given to winners exclude any other expenses incurred by the winning participants when entering the competition. These prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for their cash value.
23. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Sponsoring parties are not liable or responsible for any or all losses, rights, claims and actions in connection with, or resulting from, participation in the competition or acceptance of the prizes.
25. Brand Stickman Asia Ventures and Atria Shopping Gallery do not take responsibility for lost possessions during the show.
26. The Host is not responsible for any injuries and wounds, which occurred during the costume contest.
27. The Host is not responsible for any act of steal during the costume contest.
28. The Host reserves the right to interpreting of these terms and conditions.
29. Entry to the backstage is granted only to participants and people authorised by the Host.
30. Each person placed in charged can on behalf of the Host decline the entrance and stay to the Grand Finale of the costume contest to the people:
(i) Being under influence of alcohol, drugs and alike.
(ii) Behaving aggressive, provocative, or being a threat to participants of the event in any other way.