Or Click Here to purchase now!
How to purchase?
Step 1: Head to Atria Junior Deal page on Ticket2U.
Step 2: Click "Buy Ticket Now" button on the page.
Step 3: Click "Select" to buy Atria Junior Deal.
Step 4: Select the number of ticket that you want to purchase, and click "Add to Cart".
Step 5: Check the "Total amount due" and click "Checkout" to proceed for payment.
Step 6: Fill up "Buyer Details" & Ticket Holder Details" and click "Offline Purchase"
Step 7: Proceed to the payment by choosing your payment method and proceed for payment.
Step 8: All done. you should be received an confirmation email from Ticket2U.
Step 9: Proceed to Concierge Counter @ Concourse Floor in Atria Shopping Gallery starting from 18 Aug 2018 to redeem the Atria Junior Deal actual coupon by showing your confirmation email (hardcopy & softcopy are acceptable) to Concierge Personnel.
Atria Junior Deal T&Cs
• Coupon is valid for single transaction use only and not exchangeable for cash.
• Present coupon before purchase.
• Offers and promotions are valid from 18 August 2018 until 31 Dec 2018, unless stated otherwise.
• Only original copy is accepted.
• Atria Management is not obliged to replace any lost or damaged coupon.
• Combined usage of coupon is not allowed.
• Tenants’ promotions and/or conditions may be amended without prior notice.
• All offers and promotions are exclusively available in Atria Shopping Gallery only.
• Management reserves the right to change any of the above without prior notice.
• Information is correct at the time of printing.
• Terms & conditions apply for all the above.
- All tickets sold by Cloudhax Sdn Bhd (Ticket2U) are sold as an agent on behalf of the Event Organiser ("ORGANISER") and/or the Venue Management/Owner ("Venue Owner"). The Promoter and/or Venue Owner are fully responsible for the Event.
- No exchange or cancellation of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are non-transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- The Ticket Buyer shall be responsible for all tickets purchased. Ticket2U, Venue Owner and the ORGANISER are not obliged to re-issue, exchange or compensate any damaged tickets. Any damage to the tickets may result in the ticket holder not being allowed to enter the event venue.
- Payment via Local Bank Transfers (FPX), VISA and MASTER Credit Cards* are accepted. AMEX is currently NOT accepted.
- A Transaction Confirmation, and E-ticket(s) with Ticket ID (QR code) will be sent to the Ticket Buyer's registered e-mail once a successful purchase is confirmed. Note: It is important that you provide us with a valid email address. Ticket2U will not be held responsible for non-delivery of the "Transaction Confirmation" due to an incorrect email address provided.
- Ticket2U will not be responsible if you encounter any loss in internet connection during the payment process. In the event your credit card is charged but seats are not secured, Ticket2U will refund the amount charged to you IN FULL.
- Redemption of tickets in other forms will be stated otherwise. The Ticket Buyer MUST present his/her NRIC/Passport and E-ticket upon ticket redemption. The identity of the person receiving the ticket(s) may be recorded by our Customer Service Officers.
- No third party collection is allowed unless an Authorisation Letter and E-Ticket, together with the Ticket Buyer's photocopy NRIC/passport are submitted to Ticket2U and/or the ORGANISER upon ticket redemption. Failing which, Ticket2U will reserve the rights to not release the ticket(s).
- Ticket buyers are responsible to take note of any entry conditions or restrictions imposed on infants, children without tickets or any minimum admission age.
- The ORGANISER/Venue Owner may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The ORGANISER/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the Event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the ORGANISER.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you experience difficulties or are unsure if your transaction is successful, please DO NOT repeat your order or perform another transaction. Kindly contact Ticket2U at 1300-88-1588 or [email protected] immediately during operation hours.
Operation Hours :
Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Closed on Weekends and Public Holidays