Adopt-A-Christmas Tree 2018
In collaboration with OSK Foundation.
Submission Date: 19 October 2018 (Fri) – 23 November 2018 (Fri)
Christmas Tree Decoration: 1 December 2018 (Sat)
We invite you to join us as we give back to the community this Christmas Season! Adopt a Christmas Tree, have fun decorating it with your family & friends, and stand a chance to win attractive prizes!
All funds raised will be donated to Alzheimer’s Disease Foundation Malaysia. ADFM is a non-profit organisation founded in 1997 with the primary objective of raising awareness and supporting persons with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
Christmas Tree Decoration Contest Prizes :
1st Prize x 1 : Panasonic 55" 4K Ultra HD Smart TV (worth RM4,565)
2nd Prize x 1 : Robotic Vacumm Cleaner (worth RM3,053.80)
3rd Prize x 1 : Alkaline Water Ionizer (worth RM2,546.20)
Consolation x 10 : Facial Ionic Steamer (worth RM593)
Most Popular Prize x 5 : Dual Voltage Travel nanoeTM Hair Dryer (worth RM414.20)
*The prices are correct as of October 8, 2018.
1. Adopt a 6ft green Christmas tree at a minimum cost of RM200 per tree.
2. Fill in the registration form and make the payment via cash or bank transfer. Submit the duly completed form to:
Atria Community Corner at 3rd Floor (11am – 7pm daily)
Atria Management Office at 1st Floor (Mon – Fri, 9am – 6pm)
or email to [email protected] together with the payment slip.
3. Payments can be transferred to the following bank account: -
Bank Name : CIMB Bank
Account Number : 800 229 3277
Account Name : Alzheimer’s Disease Foundation
4. You will receive an email or a SMS on the confirmation of participation within 3 - 5 working days.
5. Come to Atria Shopping Gallery on 1 Dec 2018 (Sat) to decorate your tree(s) starting from 11am to 4pm. Please bring your own ornaments and other decoration items. Fairy lights will be provided by Atria to light up the trees.
6. All donors will be issued with an official receipt that can be produced for tax exemption purposes on 1 Dec 2018 (Sat) or by post.
7. 18 participants with the best decorated trees will be selected as winners.
8. The decorated trees will be displayed at Atria from 1 to 15 December 2018 for voting. The entry with the highest number of votes will be the most popular prize winner.
9. Participants may take back the Christmas trees on 16 December 2018 (Sun) onwards.