Personal Data & Information Reference for Privileged Customers / Business Partners of Atria Shopping Gallery Sdn Bhd
Collection of Personal Information
This Personal Data & Information Reference is issued to all our privileged customers / business partners pursuant to the requirements of the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010. In the course of your dealings with Atria Shopping Gallery Sdn Bhd as our privileged customers / business partners, we may request you to provide us information about yourself ("Personal Information”) to assist our communication with you or to deliver the necessary notices, services and/or products in connection with our business nature. These are inclusive of necessary business process, announcement of services and/or products, client relationship management needs, marketing communication for future products’ launches, and current product promotional and events activities.
Nature of Personal Information
Such Personal Information may be subject to applicable data protection, privacy and other similar laws and may include information such as name, identity card number, passport number, address, gender and other information deemed necessary.
Objectives of Collecting Personal Information
The Personal Information you have provided to us will be used or processed by us for, amongst others, the following purposes:
- Customer relationship management needs;
- Present or future delivery of various communication tools for our services or products, inclusive of marketing related services or products to you;
- Enable us to send you information by way of e-mail, available telecommunication means (be it telephone calls, text messages, fax and others) or social media communication means about our products and services offered, by our appointed third parties. In view of this, we will maintain control and safety over your Personal Information at our best efforts;
- To perform related marketing and customer profiling activities as deemed necessary, in connection with our services and related products;
- Our internal record keeping use;
- As a way of communication from us to you to perform necessary transaction, agreement and/or contract in relation to the products and/or property.
Your Personal Information provided to us will generally be kept confidential. However, you hereby consent and authorize us to provide or disclose your Personal Information to the following categories of parties, whenever deemed necessary without prior notice:
- Any related companies and subsidiaries of OSK Property Holdings Berhad, being the holding company of Atria Shopping Gallery Sdn Bhd, as well as OSK Property Holdings Berhad’s subsidiaries, at present or future establishment;
- Our appointed business partners and third party service or product providers that provide related services or products in connection with our business;
- Third party property management companies/entities in respect of the management of Atria Shopping Gallery;
- Our auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers, deemed necessary for their business nature, in relation to Atria Shopping Gallery;
- Government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators (where applicable).
Outcomes Resulting from Insufficient or Incomplete Personal Information
The failure to supply such Personal Information:
- May result in us being unable to reach out to our privileged customers / business partners with the notices, services and/or products, launches, marketing & promotional activities and events, inclusive of current and future announcement and activities, deemed necessary;
- May affect the ability of the parties involved to enter into the necessary transactions/arrangement.
We shall process your information with necessary safety measures, to the best of our abilities. We endeavour, where deemed necessary, to implement the appropriate administrative and safety measures, systems and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your Personal Information and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your Personal Information.
Transfer and Sharing of Information
Whenever we deem necessary or appropriate for the purposes of information storage or processing or providing any service or product to you, we may transfer your Personal Information to appointed third party service or product providers within or outside the country in which we are established, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of safety measures, without notice.
Your Rights of Access and Amendment (by Write in Request)
You have the right to request access to and amendment of your Personal Information held by us and in this respect, you may, by way of writing in to us, to perform the aforementioned request:
- To check if we hold or use your Personal Information and request access to such information.
- To request that we amend any of your Personal Information that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date.
- To inform us in future of your objection to the use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes whereupon we will not use your Personal Information for these purposes (after the notice).
- Request to withdraw, in full or in part, your consent given previously to us, in each case subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable time period.
The department to whom written requests can be made for access to Personal Information or correction and/or deletion of Personal Information or for information regarding policies and procedures and types of Personal Information handled by us is:
|Contact No||:||(603) 7733-5156|
|Fax No.||:||(603) 7728-5157|
|Address||:||Lot F45A, First Floor, Centre Management Office,
Jalan SS22/23, Damansara Jaya, 47400
Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.